Athena U Microblading and Shading Fundamental Class
July 4th – 8th , 2018
ABOUT THE TECHNIQUE
This is a COMPREHENSIVE and INTENSIVE hands-on training! 4 students maximum per class
You will learn:
- The consent forms and liability release documents that your clients need to sign
- Skin tones, Fitxpatrick skin color scale
- Learn how to correct an old pink, purple, gray, blue, green, and orange tattoo.
- Color Theory
- Proper try setup and sanitation
- Skin Anatomy
- Eyebrow Patterns
- How to draw perfect eyebrows shape according to the customer’s features and desires
- Learn different hair stroke patterns according to ethnicity and trends
- Machine shading technique
- Proper needles for different Skin Types
- Sanitation & Single Use Safety
- Ensure that treatment room and equipment meet health department
- Blade Control, angle & Placement
- After Care
- Practice on latex and paper
Day 1 – Introduction to Permanent Makeup Fundamentals
Day 2 – Introduction to Microblading
Day 3 Step by Step of full procedure
Day 4 Practice on live model with Microblading
Day 5 Practice on live model with Microblading and Shading
– Will be taught by Athena (Microblading and Shading).
- After completing your training, you will receive a 40 hours Permanent Makeup Fundamental Training Certificate of completion. We do not certify for Permanent Makeup Artist. **Please check with your local state and county regulations, as every county is different. **
- Your tuition includes: handbook and workbook, training manuals and workbooks, Starter KIT for microblading and shading procedures, Mastor PEN to use for shading.
Bonus Shadow day: students will get to come back one day after 3-6 months after graduate to shadow Athena’s regular work day sand LIFE LONG SUPPORT!
ADDRESS: SAN JOSE / MILPITAS CALIFORNIA.
TIME AND DATE: 10AM TO 7pm
Kit Value as $850
Cost: $4,850 (NON-REFUNDABLE)
- To register for the class, a non-refundable deposit of $2,000 is required. The 2nd Deposit for $2,000 will be due on register day
- The remaining balance is due by or 14 days before July 4, 2018.